Sunday, July 27, 2014

I'm baaaaacccckkkkk!!!

Hi!  Long time, no posting!  I am sorry for the very long break!  Not trying to point any fingers here, but you are looking at the reason:


Lydia Rose entered the world on June 7, at 7:17 pm.  She was 6 pounds, 14 ounces and 20 inches long.  She has radically changed our lives, and we love her so dearly! 

One thing I have been surprised about is how much time it takes to care for a newborn (I am sure all of you mothers out there could have told me that!).  Between feeding, cuddling, diaper changes, ect... sometimes it seems like I barely have time to shower! 

This morning while I was nursing Lydia, I was thinking about my blog and missing writing posts and taking photos of food - I am still doing some cooking and baking, though the quantity has been reduced!  I have found it is so therapeutic and relaxing to be in the kitchen when I have a little free time. 

Anyhow, this morning, I came to the conclusion that even if I don't do the same super long blog posts, I can still get on here and share with you some of the quick, fairly easy to fix meals we have been eating! 

So that is my plan.  Now - break time over, Lydia calls!

I'll leave you with a couple of photos: Daddy and Lydia a few days ago, resting...




Mommy and Lydia (about four weeks old)...

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...